Please log out to access consumer Login\Registration
Why Sellers Choose Levy Wilson
Levy Wilson offers a comprehensive array of services to help make the sale of your home a smooth and rewarding experience. From initial consultation to completed sale and beyond, our expertise keeps the entire process on track.
Phase I — Initiation
• We will provide information and expertise to assist you in determining the best price for your home.
• We will stage your home and make recommendations to achieve the highest sale price.
• We will recommend reputable repair companies if necessary.
• We will provide a marketing plan for your home.
• We will develop a strategy to show your home.
• We will agree upon a method of communication to your satisfaction.
Phase II — Marketing
• We will insert your home in the multiple listing service.
• We will provide signage.
• We will provide professional photography and customized brochures.
• We will put your home on our web site, the Long & Foster web site, and other prominent web sites with all related links.
• We will network with our colleagues at a high level to provide the best marketing between brokers.
• We will effectively execute our marketing plan.
• We will monitor results and marketing activities
Phase III — Transaction
• We will present all offers.
• We will negotiate an acceptable contract on your property.
• We will supervise the signing of all documents and deliver executed documents to all parties.
• We will deposit earnest money in an escrow account.
• We will accompany and supervise all inspections.
• We will negotiate the removal of any remaining contingencies and offer assistance to supervise any necessary repairs.
• We will expedite buyer’s final walk through of the property.
• Our closing/pending coordinator will assist you with all preparations and information for closing.
• We will attend closing with you or on your behalf.
Phase IV — Follow Up
• After the sale, we will maintain accounts of all documents.